Bank of the Hills is a full-service bank that has served the Texas Hill Country since 1998 with the hallmarks of unparelleled customer service and an unwavering commitment to our local community. Or, as we like to call it, we offer ''banking like it used to be.''
Our six full-service banking centers are located in Kerrville, Comfort, Hunt and Ingram and are an integral part of this close-knit community. Here, folks are freindly, the restaurants are great and downtown Kerrville is steadily growing--but never losing sight of our history, tradition and small town values.
You may know us for our signature annual events, such as Heroes All, a Memorial Day celebration, and Chili Christmas, an event that gives us an opportunity to welcome Old Man Winter and enjoy delicious Texas chili together.
Our unique style and time honored way of doing buisness has caught the attention of Texas Hill Country residents. Throughout our 17-year history, the readers of the Kerrville Daily Times have honored our community bank and colleagues with over 50 Reader's Choice Awards, including ''Best Bank'' (10 times), ''Best Looking Business'' (13 times), ''Best Dressed Business Person'' (9 times), ''Best Teller'' (13 times) and ''Best Boss'' (9 times).
- Comerica Bank has six full-service banking centers in Kerrville, Comfort, Hunt and Ingram.
- ATMs at all 6 banking centers plus Center Point and the Peterson Regional Medical Center in Kerrville.
- We have served the community since 1998.
- Bank of the Hills believes in unparelleled customer service and an unwavering commitment to the Hill Country community.
- We make loans at great competitive rates.
From I-10, Exit 505, take FM 783 south to the intersection of FM 783 & Hwy 27/Junction Hwy. Bank of the Hills' main office is on the southeast corner of the intersection at 1075 Junction Hwy.